VCS Online Admissions Process
Welcome to Valley Christian Schools!
How to Apply
- Create an Online Application account. (SEE BELOW)
- Gather and upload educational documents.
- Pay the non-refundable fee of $225.00 (capped at $500 per family, per year).
Create an Online Application (APPLICATION PACKET ONLY)
DO NOT continue if you are RE-enrolling your student. Re-enrollment applications open on February 8th.
- CURRENT: If you have created an account in the past OR currently have a student enrolled OR had a student graduate from Valley Christian Schools, please cliick on EXISTING Student/Family Account to log into your existiing account. If you forgot your username, please call 480-496-7258 and we will try to retrieve your information.
- NEW: If you are a new student, and this is your first time creating an account at Valley Christian Schools, in order to begin the Online Application process please click on NEW Student/Family Account
- Once logged in, Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print your completed application(s), monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and more.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information
, and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you, and we encourage you to tour our campus.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at:
480.705.8888 High School
480.900.7100 Junior High
480.752.8993 Elementary School
Valley Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. VCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.